Herzlich willkommen auf meiner Seite! Nutz die Möglichkeiten um euch Informationen zu holen oder zu geben. Hier besteht nicht nur die Möglichkeit über Wachteln was herauszufinden, sondern auch über alle anderen Tierarten. Für mein zweites Hobby habe ich ganz unten einen weiteren Trade aufgemacht für die Hobbyschriftsteller unter euch. ^^

My society is trying to force me to use the garbage lift for my pet dog.What can i do?

#1 von MarkGraham , 21.03.2018 13:48

Hello,

My society is trying to force me to use the garbage lift for my pet dog. the lift is filthy unhygienic and stinks, plus it takes very long time to move between floors which agitates my dog.I have read the law according to animal welfare board of india, which clearly states that pets cannot be banned from any lifts.However the society seems unfazed and unaffected by this rule of law.Kindly suggest what action i can take, if their are any societies for pet welfare that can help me out with this.PS: I live on the 8th floor using stairs isn't really an option its too hot and my dog gets too tired after his walk to use stairs...

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.dogspot.in/qna/society
example of case study

Thanks

MarkGraham  
MarkGraham

Is there anything that i can do, so that i and my dogs can live peacefully inside our house.?
Zwergwachtel Henne weiß

Ich danke euch für euren Besuch!
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz